This website has been designed and programmed following techniques and accessibility guidelines established by international organizations, enabling its use by all types of users, including those with disabilities.
This website is based on web standards defined by the Accessibility Observatory and fully compliant with the UNE-EN 301 549:2022 standard, which is the Spanish version developed by AENOR (the entity responsible for the development of technical standards in Spain) regarding accessibility of public sector websites and mobile applications.
Among the points taken into account are:
- Data tables have header identifiers and properly structured HTML labeling.
- Description of link destinations.
- Hierarchization of content: using headings and content organization for easy understanding.
- Descriptive texts enabled in images.
- Color contrast designed to facilitate good visibility for everyone, especially for people with difficulties.
- XHTML 1.0
- HTML 4.01
For any inquiries regarding the accessibility of the website, communications regarding accessibility requirements can be established via email: email@example.com or phone at 973 85 91 17. If there is difficulty accessing any content, requests for accessible information and complaints can be submitted by indicating the URL and the reasons through the same means.